Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Morning

                                                   Tiger Swallowtail on Butterfly Bush

Now this is the way that Saturday morning should be!  I awoke on time, but baby is still sleeping.  (He had a very long day yesterday because he decided that napping was entirely optional.)  So, while he sleeps I got the water going in the front garden, grabbed a caffeinated drink to give me a bit of a boost, and sat down to catch up on my blog reading.  Hurray!  I've been trying to do this for a few days, but something else was always popping up and I got interrupted quite a few times.  Now that that's caught up I'm wondering just how much I can attempt to get done while the house is quiet?  Today is forecasted to be a scorcher - 30* plus here in BC so I need to get as much done this morning while the house is still cool - dinner tonight may just be a make do affair unless I can come up with something for the crock pot.  Wait, leftovers are in the fridge *smile*.  Let's see, laundry waits to be washed, diapers need to be folded, I need to change the sheets on our bed, and I need to water my hanging baskets and pots.  I guess I should get started.  (Knitting can be done downstairs in the basement later today while it's roasting upstairs.)  I do need to get you some pictures of the projects I've finished recently, but my ability with a camera and my vision for the pics I'd like to take of them are quite different.  We'll see what I can do.

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading reading about your lovely morning, it's so nice to be able to "peek" inside someone else's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Preeti, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone when knit night starts up again. The coffee shop is great, but it's not the same without the whole gang.

    ReplyDelete